TP-Link’s Outdoor CPE access point is dedicated to reliable solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint applications. Perfect for when cameras cannot be cabled back to a NVR unit, such as farms yards, remote outhouses etc. over long distances (15km+) point-to-point.
- Built-in 13dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
The video tutorial below will show you how to successfully set up an Access Point and Client using the CPE Series.
Long-distance wireless connection by using two CPEs to build a long-distance wireless connection. Shown in Fig.1.
Large-area wireless coverage using base station combined with sector antenna as the access point at the central station, and several CPEs as clients to build and a point to multi-point coverage. Shown in Fig.2.