The ACT 5E keypad is a simple to use and easy to install standalone access control product. Keypad back lighting enhances functionality at night or in low light conditions.
The ACT 5E digital keypad is contained in a stylish polycarbonate housing, with stainless steel keys and potted electronics, allowing for indoor and outdoor installation. The ACT 5E can be surface or flush mounted.
- Keypad Back lighting
- Incorrect code lockout
- 5A door relay output
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 Volts AC or DC
- Maximum of 50 codes and 50 key fobs
- Current Consumption: 60mA (nominal) – 100mA (max)
- IP67 Rated
- Operating Temperature -10 to +50 degrees C
- Door Open Time 0 – 255 seconds
- Relay Contact Rating 5A / 250 V AC
- Dimensions (H x W x D, mm) 94 x 130 x 25