AJ-KEYPAD-B Ajax Keypad Black
- Power – Battery: ААA batteries, Power supply voltage: 3 V, Battery life — up to 2 years
- Install – Internal
- Anti Sabotage – Protection against password attack, Protection against passcode guessing, Protection against fraud, Jamming detection, Tamper-resistant
- Compatibility – Operates only with Hub, Hub Plus, Hub 2 and ReX
- Dimensions – 150 х 103 х 14 mm
Ajax security system uses a wireless touch keypad for arming / disarming. Provides a quick access to the keypad via mounting near the entrance door.
Authentication to prevent forgery
Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
The device activates the full security mode by pressing one button
- Hidden alarm sent to Central Monitoring Station if the robber attempts to enter code
- Keypad automatically blocks incorrect codes once too many incorrect attempts occur
Principle of operation
The device operates security modes when a digital code is entered on the keypad. Indication notifies of current security status, problems with detectors or breakdown of communication with the hub.
Alarm button is available. It notifies of each attempt to guess the password and blocks automatically if the permissible number of entries is exceeded.
Installation and set up
No need to disassemble the AJ-KEYPAD-B Ajax Keypad Black, ready to operate straight out of the box with battery installed. Connects the hub to the mobile application with one click. SmartBracket allows mounting to occur in just a few minutes.