- Power – Battery: Four CR123A batteries, Power supply voltage: 3 V, Battery life — up to 5 years, Mains supply: DC 12 V±20%
- Install – Internal/External
- Anti Sabotage – Protection against fraud, Jamming detection, Tamper-resistant
- Compatibility – Operates only with Hub, Hub Plus, Hub 2 and ReX
- Dimensions – 200 х 200 х 51 mm
Wireless outdoor siren that notifies of danger using sound and light. The device is installed outside the room to raise an alarm for everyone to hear.
Authentication to prevent forgery
Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
Resistant to dust, hail and rain drops. Operates at a temperature of −25°С
Indicates armed/disarmed mode with a built-in LED
Operates up to 5 years without battery replacement or from 12 V DC power supply
Principle of operation
The device notifies of detector activation with an audible alarm and LED. Sound level and alarm length are set in the mobile application.
The device has IP54 dust and moisture protection. 12 V DC external power supply can be connected, if necessary. The built-in accelerometer will raise the alarm if an attempt is made to remove the siren.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the siren. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.