AJ-TRANSMITTER is a module for connecting third-party detectors to Ajax security system. It transmits alarms and notifies when the tamper of the third-party detector triggers. The modules equipped with its own accelerometer, which protects it from dismounting. It runs on batteries and can supply power to the connected detector.
Quick Spec of AJ-Transmitter:
- Power – Battery: Three CR123A batteries, Power supply voltage: 3V, Battery life — up to 5 years
- Install – Internal/External
- Anti Sabotage – Protection against fraud, Jamming detection, Accelerometer to detect removal
- Compatibility – Operates only with Hub, Hub Plus, Hub 2 and ReX
- Dimensions – 100 x 39 x 22 mm
Wireless module for connection of outdoor motion detectors, IR barriers, liquid level detectors, and gas detectors, thermal relays and any third-party devices with wired output to the Ajax security system.
Authentication to prevent forgery
Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
Converts third-party detectors to the Ajax full-featured devices
It can be used as a power supply for third-party devices
Operates at a temperature of 50°С to −25°С and humidity up to 75%
Principle of operation
The device receives the activation signal from the detector via wired input and sends an alarm to the hub.
Features of AJ-Transmitter
Protected by an accelerometer, detects removal and alarm rasied when detector connected to the modules opened.
Installation and set up
It is installed in the enclosure of outdoor detectors or a mounting box.