The Ajax Hub Plus White has Second-generation intelligent control panel with four communication channels, a new powerful processor, tripled RAM capacity and doubled flash memory capacity. The Hub Plus monitors the operation of all Ajax detectors and instantly alerts the owner and the security company. Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds.
Quick Spec of Ajax Hub Plus White:
- Power – Mains supply: Mains supply: 110–240 V, Battery backup: Li-Ion 2 A⋅h, Up to 16 hours of battery life when Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections are disabled
- Install – Internal
- Maximum number of devices connected to the hub: 150
- Maximum number of users: 100
- Maximum number of rooms: 50
- Maximum number of groups: 25
- Dimensions – 163 х 163 х 36 mm
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Uses Wi-Fi, Ethernet, WCDMA and GSM to send alarms to the Central Monitoring Station and the system’s owner
- Sends a notification in case of electrical power loss and operates for up to 16 hours from battery backup
- Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
- Suitable for homes and apartments, offices, and shops and cafeterias
Protects large areas
The Hub Plus is designed to protect large facilities with a great number of rooms and people. New powerful processor and increased memory capacity have expanded the capabilities of the control panel: up to 150 detectors and 50 cameras can be connected to the Hub and you can add 50 users and create 25 groups for room security management.
Uses all possible alarm transmission methods
The Ajax Hub Plus White is the absolute leader in field in the number of communication channels: the control panel can be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, WCDMA, and GSM. Taken together, these functions ensure ultra-stable connection and instant alarm sending to the owner’s smartphone and the Central Monitoring Station.
- Alarms via calls, SMS and push notifications
- Synchronized operation of all communication channels
- Direct connection with central monitoring stations
Increases stability by 4 times
The Hub Plus utilizes a GSM module with two SIM-card slots that support 2G and 3G networks. Now you can use SIM-cards of two different communications providers without any risk of communications failures. The Hub instantly switches between 2G and 3G networks. Second SIM card automatically activates if the first SIM card does not respond.
The Hub Plus makes it possible to use redundant Internet connection by connecting the central unit to networks of two independent communications providers: the main — via Ethernet, and the backup — via Wi-Fi. If connection of one provider fails, the hub will stay connected and continue monitoring the situation at the site.
Simplifies installation and set up
The Hub Plus has a Wi-Fi module now, so it is not necessary to lay a cable for connection to the router. The control panel is ready to operate straight out the box.
Detectors connect to the mobile application with just one click. SmartBracket mounts allow mounting to happen in just a few minutes.
- Mounted in 5 minutes
- Placed in any room within a Wi-Fi signal range
- Mobile application for configuring and testing