DH-PFS3006-4ET-60 4 Port PoE Switch Unmanaged 100Mbps with 2 100Mbps uplink ports.
- Layer two commercial switch
- Supports PoE power management
- Supports wall-mount installation
- Supports anti-theft lock hole
- MAC auto learning and aging, MAC address capacity is 2K
- Supports IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3X standards
- RJ45 port supports 10/100 Mbps self-adaptation
- Supports 250 meters long distance PoE transmission
- Conforms to IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply standard. Port 1 supports Hi-PoE 60W power supply
DH-PFS3006-4ET-60 is a 4-port fast ethernet switch, which supports 250 meters long distance PoE transmission. It provides 4*10/100Mbps PoE ports and 2*100 Mbps uplink ports. The product is equipped with two transmission modes (Default/Extend), which are controlled by DIP switch. It also supports PoE watchdog to avoid manually maintenance and device restart, which can realize the intelligent management and reduce the cost.
Adopt PoE power consumption management strategy, and supply power to important ports first. When total power consumption exceeds the set threshold value of the system, power down the ports from large port number to small port number. Adopt smart detection to prevent outage. Supply power with ultra-wide power range, and adapt to IPC power consumption fluctuations in severe environment.
Hi-PoE 60W (Orange Port)
Besides IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at, orange port also supports maximum 60W output.
Long Distance PoE
Breaking the IEEE 100 m transmission limit, the device supports 250 m long distance PoE transmission with a more flexible networking.
All Metal Design
With all metal design, the device has good heat dissipation, and can work in severe environments.
Adopt the PoE watchdog function to avoid manually maintenance and device restart, which can realize the intelligent management and reduce the cost.
Suitable for supermarkets, hotels, shops, corridors and other small monitoring places.
To view more Network Switches avaliable at Videplus please click here.