DH-PFS3010-8ET-96 8 Port PoE Switch Unmanaged 100Mbps with 2 1000Mbps uplink ports.
- Layer two commercial switch
- Supports PoE power management
- Supports wall-mount installation
- Supports anti-theft lock hole
- MAC auto learning and aging, MAC address capacity is 16K
- Supports IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3X standards
- RJ45 port supports 10/100 Mbps self-adaptation
- Supports 250 meters long distance PoE transmission
- Conforms to IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply standard. Port 1 supports Hi-PoE 60W power supply
DH-PFS3010-8ET-96 is an unmanaged Desktop Switch with 8 × 10/100Mbps PoE Ports. It provides 8 × 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports and 2 × 10/100/1000 Mbps uplink ports. The product is equipped with two types of transmission modes (Extend Mode On/Extend Mode Off). The red port supports the IEEE802.3bt and the Hi-PoE standards. The maximum power consumption is 90W. It also supports PoE watchdog to avoid manually maintenance and device restart, which can realize the intelligent management and reduce the cost.
Adopt PoE power consumption management strategy, and supply power to important ports first. When total power consumption exceeds the set threshold value of the system, power down the ports from large port number to small port number. Adopt smart detection to prevent outage. Supply power with ultra-wide power range, and adapt to IPC power consumption fluctuations in severe environment.
The red port supports the IEEE802.3bt and the Hi-PoE standards. The maximum power consumption is 90 W.
Adopt the PoE watchdog function to avoid manually maintenance and device restart, which can realize the intelligent management and reduce the cost.
Long Distance PoE
Breaking the IEEE 100 m transmission limit, the device supports 250 m long distance PoE transmission with a more flexible networking.
8-pin Assignment PoE Power Supply
The Eight-PIN Ethernet port supports power supply, to enhance front-end and rear-end compatibility.Reduce cable loss and promote loading capacity.
The device is applicable for use in different scenarios, including home, office, server farm, and small mall.