- Power – Battery: CR123A 3V battery, Battery life — up to 5 years
- Install – Internal
- Anti Sabotage – Protection against fraud, Jamming detection, Tamper-resistant
- Compatibility – Operates only with Hub, Hub Plus, Hub 2 and ReX
- Dimensions – Diameter: 20mm x Height: 90mm
Wireless opening detector notifies of first signs of intrusion into the room through the door or window. It is installed even on roof windows which can be left open when leaving the house.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
Operates up to 5 years without battery replacement
Registers change in vertical slope angle, bangs and vibration
External contact is available for connecting third-party detectors
Principle of operation
The device detects the door or window being opened by means of British-made hi-end reed switches on which the magnetic field acts. It can operate in the transmitter mode, sending a signal from the wired sensor to the hub.
The device protects even windows left open for ventilation. The accelerometer registers changes in vertical slope angle, bangs or vibration and sends an alarm to the hub.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed, therefore there is no need to disassemble the detector. With one click, it can be connected to the hub in the mobile application. It can be mounted on the SmartBracket in just a few minutes.