The ICS-DG800 Combined Proximity and Keypad Access has the following:
- Operating voltage 12~24Vac/Vdc
- Die-cast Aluminium
- 1000+10 Proximity cards, tokens and PIN’s
- Backlit keypad
- Weather resistant: IP65
- Vandal resistant
- 2 LED displays with audible indication
- Compatible with ACT-Vanderbilt Proximity Key Fobs and Cards
The combined proximity and keypad access has a comprehensive and efficient solution designed to provide secure access control for various applications. This advanced system combines the convenience of proximity card technology with the added security of a keypad, offering a versatile and user-friendly access management solution.
Features of ICS-DG800 Combined Proximity and Keypad Access
- Memory volume up to 1000+10 proximity cards/tokens and PINs. Reading time approx. 0.5 seconds.
- Access modes:
a. Only Proximity Card
b. PIN or Proximity Card (default setting)
c. PIN + Proximity Card
- Logical memory prevents duplicated card setting.
- Lockout Function: The controller will lockout for 60 seconds after entering invalid PINs or reading invalid cards for 5 times. (The keypad doesn’t beep during the period of time).
- Controller with keypad sound to avoid incorrect key-in.
- Additional input for anti-tailgating function to ensure high security access control.
- Built-in anti-tamper switch.
- Non-volatile memory stores all code settings, even in the event of total power failure or controller not in use for a long time.
- Dual relays to control door lock and other security devices.
- Aluminum alloy casing with vandal resistant screws for enhanced safety and durability.
- Epoxy sealed for waterproof.
- Slim-type keypad design for narrow door-frames (DG-160)